Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas!

I have been keeping a mental note of all the lovely little gift ideas that I spot as I turn the pages of glossy magazines and treasures that I covet from afar as I read new and exciting blogs, there are just so many that spring to mind so I have narrowed it down to 10 and here they are!


1. Orla Kiely handbag from Small Acorns
2. Star fish pendant and chain from Tiffany & Co
3. Seed saving envelopes from Lark
4. Environmentally friendly re useable takeaway cup from Keep Cup
5. Resin salad servers from Dinosaur Designs
6. Bird Bath from Eva Solo
7. Organic pamper kit from Bloom
8. Hand crafted Tea lights from Wapa
9. Newspaper seedling pot maker from Heaven in Earth
10. Vintage Children's Nursery lamp from Vintage Nursery Lamps

No comments:

Post a Comment