Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eggs with Soldiers!

For the last two Sunday nights I have introduced Leo and Jack to and old time favourite of mine......Eggs and soldiers! They weren't too sure at first, but last night night they attacked the poor egg with mighty gusto and devoured every last bit!  I find it hard to decide which is my favourite way to eat eggs, I love fried eggs, poached eggs and I can never pass up an omelette, but eggs with soldiers takes me back to when I was little, I can still see my little red egg cup holder, I hope my boys will love eggs as much as I do.  How do you like your eggs? Please tell as I would love to know by taking the quick quiz below!




2 comments:

  1. Love your little quiz! Ahh eggs and soldiers. Such warm happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    I adore poached eggs (my poll choice) especially topped with chopped chives but I also love egg and soliders too!
    Your blog looks great, love the new look! x

    ReplyDelete